From 360 lbs. to 4,950 lbs.
Throat depth from 2.56" to 7.87"
Working height from 2.36" to 23.62"
Efficient manufacturing requires appropriate means of production
- not always automation. In particular, with small production runs,
manual presses are often the most cost effective solutions.
We are continuously developing the range of manual presses so that
you can achieve your production goals. The expertise we have gained
from our exposure to numerous production applications has been implemented
in our new models. Therefore, we can offer a wide range of manual
presses to suit all requirements.
- Rapid changeover due to the easy and secure adjustment of the
- Ground platen with precision T-slot and precise alignment between
the ram and table bores allow for accurate and repeatable set
ups which reduces set-up times
- Ergonomic design
- The original position of the hand lever can be varied by 360°
- Available for left-handed and right-handed use
- Clamp bearings and serrations provide a secure fit of the hand
- The return stroke force of the ram can be adapted to different
- Alignment < 0.002" between upper and lower tool
- -No lubrication necessary
Depending on the application, there is a wide selection of rack
and pinion presses and toggle presses to choose from. Furthermore,
a modular product design gives you the opportunity to choose the
appropriate press for your application.
Find out more about these SCHMIDT® Manual Presses:
Rack and Pinion Presses
Manual Toggle Presses
Manual Presses with Force & Stroke Monitoring
Manual Press Accessories