From 3,375 lbs. to 49,450 lbs.
Throat depth from 5.16" to 7.28"
Working height from 3.94" to 23.62"
- The C-Frame design offers full accessibility when
manually inserting and removing parts.
- Easy adaptation to different tool and part heights
because of simplistic height adjustment with angular
- Anti-rotational rectangular ram with fully adjustable,
Teflon lined gibs for precise travel. No die set required.
- High precision due to long precise guides of the
- The welded press frame offers the highest stability.
- Space-saving and compact due to separate working
cylinder for press No. 68
- Fixture mounting plate (for press No. 64) with (3)
T-slots and precision machined bore for tool location.
- Assembling, riveting, staking, swaging, crimping,
marking, numbering, deforming, stamping, dismantling
- High force over a short distance
Find out more about these SCHMIDT® Hydro Pneumatic Presses:
Hydro Pneumatic Press with Force & Stroke Monitoring
Hydro Pneumatic Press Modular Units
Hydro Pneumatic Press Accessories