From 3,370 lbs. to 22,480 lbs.
Throat depth from 5.16" to 6.30"
Working height from 2.36" to 23.62"
Hydro Pneumatic Presses with force/stroke monitoring
are offered as complete system with control unit
SCHMIDT® Press Control 600.
These systems are characterized by sensors and signal
amplification integrated in the press head. These signals
are evaluated in real time.
- Direct forces are measured due to the force sensor
integrated in the ram. Insensitive against side forces.
- Signal readings are not affected by outside interference.
- A measuring data amplification integrated in the
press head provides short transmission paths of unamplified
- Precision guide rails for precise working. Bilaterally
adjustable, play-free gibs, precision machined bore
for tool location. No die-set required.
- Assembling, riveting, staking, swaging, crimping,
marking, numbering, deforming, stamping, dismantling
- High force over a short distance
Find out more about these SCHMIDT® Hydro Pneumatic Presses:
Hydro Pneumatic Press Modular Units
Hydro Pneumatic Press Accessories