SCHMIDT® Press Control 600 and
5000 are state of the art controls
which allow the design of modern production processes - from the
single workstation to complete automation. You benefit from our
- Safety technology - available as type-approved devices
- Process measurement technology - simultaneous measuring during the process
- Process documentation
The SCHMIDT® Press Control 5000 is a control unit for the operation of compact, standardized single workstations as well as complex, highly flexible assembly automation systems.The construction and extension of assembly lines is considerably simplified using SCHMIDT® Press Control 5000 in connection with SCHMIDT® Servo Press modules.
SCHMIDT® Press Control control
units have the following features:
- Ease of use, intuitive user interface
- Quick and secure process set-up e. g. thanks to the touch screen
with SCHMIDT® Press Control 600
and hand wheel ram control function with SCHMIDT® Press Control 5000
- The integrated PLC allows programming of additional inputs/outputs
or sensors/actuators and the application-specific design of the
workstation or the line.
- The integrated measurement technology is insensitive against
interferences (EMC). This results in a high measurement reliability
of the entire system.
- With integrated safety technology, the entire system becomes
a type-approved single workstation.
- Service functions such as "Firmware Update" ensure the user
has the up-to-date version of the software.
- The software SCHMIDT® ControlTool in Press Control 5000 use the same user interface
and have an identical data structure.
- Guaranteed complete process documentation with full traceability.
Contact SCHMIDT Technology for additional control solutions.
Find out more about SCHMIDT® Press Controls and Software: