SCHMIDT® Press Control 75, 700 and 7000 are state of the art controls which allow the design of modern production processes – from the single workstation to complete automation. You benefit from our knowledge of:
- Safety technology – available as type-approved devices
- Process measurement technology – simultaneous measuring during the process
- Process documentation
The SCHMIDT® Press Control 7000 is a control unit for the operation of compact, standardized single workstations as well as complex, highly flexible assembly automation systems. The construction and extension of assembly lines is considerably simplified using SCHMIDT® Press Control 7000 in connection with SCHMIDT® Servo Press modules.
- Ease of use, intuitive user interface
- Quick and secure process set-up e. g. thanks to the touch screen with SCHMIDT® Press Control 700 and hand wheel ram control function with SCHMIDT® Press Control 7000
- The integrated PLC allows programming of additional inputs/outputs or sensors/actuators and the application-specific design of the workstation or the line.
- The integrated measurement technology is insensitive against interferences (EMC). This results in a high measurement reliability of the entire system.
- With integrated safety technology, the entire system becomes a type-approved single workstation.
- Service functions such as “Firmware Update” ensure the user has the up-to-date version of the software.
- Guaranteed complete process documentation with full traceability.