SCHMIDT® slide tables are specially designed for the high forces of press systems and where a position requires high precision against an adjustable stop. It is an economic solution for tall parts and for placement of parts outside of the danger area. They can be mounted, depending on the type, both in longitudinal and lateral positions, and can be adapted for automated processes.
ST 45 P Longitudinal slide table
- Cross roller bearings for high-precision guidance
- Play-free adjustment of the table guidance is possible
- Maintains its working position via pneumatic cylinders
- Position detection of the slide table via integrated sensors.
- Integrated shock absorbers cushion impact at end positions
- Positioning via pneumatic cylinders in automatic mode
- The press stroke is activated only when the slide is in its proper position.