No. 74 / 76 / 374 / 376
Round ram locked against rotation
lbs. to 49,460 lbs. in power stroke
Working height 13.78"
SCHMIDT® Hydro- Pneumatic Presses in H-Frame design are available with or without force monitoring. Force monitoring is provided in combination with SCHMIDT® Press Control 600.
- Stable frame with low bending for the absorption
of high forces.
- Flexible tool location in the fixture mounting
plate due to replaceable centering bushing with precision
- The large working area offers sufficient space
for large tools.
- The force is determined via a pressure transducer
with force/stroke monitored presses.
- Round ram locked against rotation with TDC switch
(74/76) or position measuring system (374/376) on
the rotational guide rod.
- Simple adjustment of the working height with a
setting range of 3.94". This greatly reduces
the need for spacers to accommodate different working
heights during setup changes.
- Assembling, riveting, staking, swaging, crimping,
marking, numbering, deforming, stamping, dismantling
- High force over a short distance
Find out more about these SCHMIDT® Hydro Pneumatic Presses:
Hydro Pneumatic Press with Force & Stroke Monitoring
Hydro Pneumatic Press Modular Units
Hydro Pneumatic Press Accessories